I really can’t wait for winter because then I can start wearing the other 97% of my clothes
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
making fun of girls for having “daddy issues” is literally the most illogically cruel thing i can think of haha “hey you! your dad sucked! i bet that really impacted your life and the way you form relationships with other people lmfao fuckin loser”
i am 0% the person i was three years ago and i would probably get in a fight with 2011 me
"You plagiarized a sentence in an essay? Expelled & we’ll make it hard for you to enroll into another school ever again."
"You raped and assaulted a student on campus? You can come back to school."
fuck the education system
I will never NOT reblog this.